How does the process work?
Having launched dozens of large clients across North America, we have streamlined our onboarding process to be able to launch large complex clients in a short period of time.
The major phases include:
- Approvals (Bank, Network, AML/KYC)
- Configuration / Setup
What does a typical implementation process look like?
High-Level Implementation Plan:
- Design of Card Materials and UX
- Approvals: Compliance, KYC and Bank approvals
- Integration, Configuration / Setup
- Reporting and Financial Processes
- Unit Testing and Service Implementation
- End to End Testing and Deployment
What are Berkeley's responsibilities on client programs?
- Build and configure all functions and features
- Provide a dedicated Account Manager
- Continually rollout product improvements and feature enhancements
- Handle all customer services issues
- Ensure our client’s program is always with the right bank, processor, and fulfillment house
Are there any responsibilities our team needs to consider?
The responsibility of the customer relationship is on our clients.
What You Need to Manage
- Promote the program to its members
- Own the cardholder relationship
What You’ll Never Need to Manage
- Manage fraud & risk
- Worry about technology obsolescence
- Change your current bank relationships
- Cardholder support